BE THE FIRST.
REGISTER TO RECEIVE PLATINUM
VIP ACCESS TO PRICING & FLOORPLANS
BEAU SOLEIL CONDOS
INSPIRED WATERFRONT LIVING IN BURLINGTON
INSPIRED WATERFRONT LIVING IN DOWNTOWN BURLINGTON
BeauSoleil Condos is a new condo development currently in pre-construction by Carriage Gate Homes.
This graceful tower, beautifully curated and embellished with exceptional recreational and fitness amenities, is poised to rise on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Burlington
BeauSoleil brings together natural beauty and cultural opportunities inspired by the beautiful sun that kisses the shores of Lake Ontario just steps from its door.
Here, surrounded by robust urban amenities in tandem with an exciting lakefront vibe, BeauSoleil weaves modern design and playfulness together.
Infinite possibilities and pleasures await; providing all the joyful components that create a life well-lived.
Its spirited Lakeshore Road address is within walking distance to restaurants, shops, and parks, bringing convenience and pleasure to contemporary living.
REASONS TO BUY
- BeauSoleil Condos is situated in the Brant Hills neighbourhood in the north end of Burlington, Ontario. Next to the Bruce Trail, the town has convenient access to golf courses, hiking trails, and highways as well as the heart of Burlington.
- The Brant Hills community is a well-established enclave. From the intersection of Brant and Dundas, you can see Toronto to the east and the lake to the south.
- Walking distance to school, shopping, recreation, parks and trails
- Minutes from the HWY 403, 407 & QEW and Lake Ontario Waterfront
- Nearby GO Transit
- Conveniently situated along major thoroughfares such as Brant Street, Dundas Street, and the Guelph Line
- Brant Hills Community Centre has a library, a basketball court, and a cushioned gym floor, as well as a variety of activities.
- Elementary and Secondary Schools such as Bruce T Lindley Elementary School, Brant Hills Elementary School, St. Mark Elementary School, MM Robinson Secondary School
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Tim Hortons
- Burlington Public Library